Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Marks and Spencer

After my positive bra experience I trundled back to Marbella Marks and Spencer to see what there was left from the sale. I was delighted to discover loads left in my size at rock bottom prices. I spent about sixty euros in underwear and I came out with a carrier bag overflowing. I now have enough undies and bras to last me until 2020( providing I don´t put on weight)!! I also bought some lovely flattering for pear shapes jeans from their Per Una range for just ten euros. Of course, I bought some goodies, biscuits, chocolate muffins and jam.

I had to go to Gib today and I have to admit that the sales weren´t as good as Marks in Marbella, in fact some things were still full price there, cheeky! I did treat myself to a couple of pairs of spring/summer shoes as I find it so difficult to get good quality, COMFORTABLE shoes to fit my wide feet in Spain without having to spend a fortune and I cam out with these:

Boat shoes but in navy, might get the cream too or is that greedy??

and these in black


Am I getting old or is it okay to love Marks and Spencers?

I also have my eye on:

Linen trousers in both black and white!!



They also had some lovely, smart white jeans which I cannot seem to find on the site. I really love their basics!

I popped into Next and they had loads of jeans which looked lovely but didn´t have time to try, trying on is so boring.





No comments: